Which ASIC miner does make money on SOLAR?

All discussions around cryptocurrency mining on macOS and Apple products. Discussion around the most popular crypto coins today including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Read our getting started guide to understanding cryptocurrency, what you need to get started, and how to earn. What's your Apple Mac setup? Hackintosh? eGPU's? Share your setup and details here.
PHilMiner2022

Which ASIC miner does make money on SOLAR?

Post by PHilMiner2022 »

As I have solar installed my power bill is nearly 0 - and during the day I do have around 10hours with more than 1.5KW I can use for mining .
With the chinese now selling all their miners I can buy them online - but I get different results with whattomine.com and nicehash.com

My previous electricity was at 0.25$ per KWh - but when I use this value in both websites I get somewhat 30$per day on whattomine and -5$ on nicehash for the same miner. So how reliable are these 2 websites? LOL

My plan is to buy a miner that rund at around 1KW only and cost not over 1000$.
My solar outputs 5.5KW max and I have 20KW battery - so I can use solar plus charge the batteries and run my appliances easily during 6 hours per day. And for another 6 hours I can use batteries - with that I calculate my power is at 0.12$per KW.

Which miners from the list would earn me money?
https://ibb.co/KN0ffBn