News: YouTube account is being rebuilt. Please re-subscribe here.
Board: Open. Register here.
Welcome to Crypto Mining on Mac's - the only forum dedicated to cryptocurrency mining on Mac's.

ANNOUNCED: 24" M1 iMAC - Crypto Mining Video COMING SOON!

We have access to nearly all major Apple Hardware products and sometimes early access to new products. What crypto mining tests/videos would you like to see? Which coins would you like to see mined? Which Mac's? Be specific as possible including Apple Mac System / Machine / Miner / Coin / etc.
macminergod
Site Admin

ANNOUNCED: 24" M1 iMAC - Crypto Mining Video COMING SOON!

Post by macminergod »

:ugeek: Releases next Tuesday. We will be doing a video on the top of the line iMac that is getting released 4/20! Stay tuned on our website and YouTube channel.
SteveW928

Re: ANNOUNCED: 24" M1X iMAC - Crypto Mining Video COMING SOON!

Post by SteveW928 »

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what they (Apple) do with it!

I really hope we see eGPU support coming back into the picture as well. And, for me, they need to add a HDMI-in or something to that thing. I can't have a single-use monitor in my setup, so the iMac remains a no-go (I've owned one in the past and loved it otherwise.) If it did have an HDMI in, I'd probably buy one just for the display (and get a M1 Mac thrown in to boot).
macminergod
Site Admin

Re: ANNOUNCED: 24" M1 iMAC - Crypto Mining Video COMING SOON!

Post by macminergod »

So its sounding like these might be the same M1 processors in the Air's, MacBook Pro's, and Mini now. Not sure how useful a test would be on the same hardware, might not see much difference.