Any "MacMiner for Dummies" manual out there?

All discussions around cryptocurrency mining on macOS and Apple products. Discussion around the most popular crypto coins today including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Read our getting started guide to understanding cryptocurrency, what you need to get started, and how to earn. What's your Apple Mac setup? Hackintosh? eGPU's? Share your setup and details here.
PHilMiner2022

Any "MacMiner for Dummies" manual out there?

Post by PHilMiner2022 »

I still think im not that stupid, unfortunately I still cant figure out if I configured MacMiner right, so pls help me.

M1 Mac, downloaded MacMiner.
I understand I need a mining pool, and as ethermine is named I went to there website and created an account, then I entered asia2.ethermine.org:4444 as the server.

As I want the ETH I mine transferred to my Nano Ledger wallet I entered my ETH Ledger wallet adress in MacMiner and clicked on Start Mining.
After MacMiner started mining it asked me to connect a wallet and as I had the ledger app running i choose that - and something somehow connected - but I can only verify that the adress in MacMiner matches my Ledger adress. So I hope it works but how to proof?

After 5 minutes I now see "Status Mining, Solutions 1(1)" - I set the Power to maximum, but I dont see anything else - no hashrate no nothing... How do I know its really mining?

So I went to etherminer.org again to check my account, but also - WHERE is my account there?
I not even find the LOGIN/Register on that website again so I can check my account.

How long will it usually take till I magically see some ETH appearing in my Ledger Nano wallet?

Why is there no understandable Step by Step manual for this?
Honestly, the MacMiner manual is a joke
I got mine running only because I have previous knowledge about mining and I followed the "just do what seems to be right" approach.
But still I miss the final "OK everything works".