macOS Installation: XMRig (Crypto Miner Software)

CAN ONLY REPLY TO TOPICS HERE! The latest software for mining cryptocurrency on Mac. New software links added daily. Post your software or share others. Official install guides for macOS Cryptocurrency miners will be documented here.
zcbdfgrg

Re: macOS Installation: XMRig (Crypto Miner Software)

Post by zcbdfgrg »

Since I can't make a new topic, go check this out!!!! Found it the other day. HUGE thanks to the dev that made this work!!!!

https://github.com/ganzocrypt/xmrig-macos/releases

That XMRig Release has allowed me to Use the KawPow algo on Unmineable using the GPU in my macbook pro AMD Pro 5300M 4GB

Get the configGPU.json file, rename it to config.json, in the OpenCL section set KawPow index to 1 (otherwise, it'll try to use the intel gpu), then under pools, set the algo to "kawpow", and set url to the pool url, and "user" as your wallet (or, if using unmineable, COIN:wallet.user#referral)

Enjoy, and you're welcom! :)
macminergod
Site Admin

Re: macOS Installation: XMRig (Crypto Miner Software)

Post by macminergod »

zcbdfgrg wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:30 pm Since I can't make a new topic, go check this out!!!! Found it the other day. HUGE thanks to the dev that made this work!!!!

https://github.com/ganzocrypt/xmrig-macos/releases

That XMRig Release has allowed me to Use the KawPow algo on Unmineable using the GPU in my macbook pro AMD Pro 5300M 4GB

Get the configGPU.json file, rename it to config.json, in the OpenCL section set KawPow index to 1 (otherwise, it'll try to use the intel gpu), then under pools, set the algo to "kawpow", and set url to the pool url, and "user" as your wallet (or, if using unmineable, COIN:wallet.user#referral)

Enjoy, and you're welcom! :)
Hi...thanks for sharing. Can you share this in General Forum please? Btw this works :) will make a post myself
And now only this could work on ARM M1 :?:
Board: Open. Register here.