GPU Mining on Intel Apple Mac using XMRig and KawPow

All discussions around cryptocurrency mining on macOS and Apple products. Discussion around the most popular crypto coins today including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Read our getting started guide to understanding cryptocurrency, what you need to get started, and how to earn. What's your Apple Mac setup? Hackintosh? eGPU's? Share your setup and details here.
Julijasav

Re: GPU Mining on Intel Apple Mac using XMRig and KawPow

Post by Julijasav »

Klinge wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:56 pm
Crytorst wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:03 pm Hi, I was using XMRIG for CPU and Omiš apartment at the same time for about 10 days. But I found that MacMiner works much better and much more quietly since version 0.3.8 in Intel Mac. You can download last version here https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product-category/miniatures/class/sentinel/

[media][/media]
Hi, aim new to this and a little bit confused. Is the link in the previous post real or fake ?
I thought macminer can only be downloaded as mentioned in the tutorial from here:

Thanks for answering

Hey there Klinge!

The link in the previous post is real - it takes you to the same page as the GitHub page for MacMiner. The difference is that the XCreate page offers the same version of MacMiner with a bit more information about it and helpful support. I hope this helps!